The Wright Venue plays host to 22 bouts from all disciplines of combat sports this evening. Kickboxing, MMA and Thai boxing is on the menu and The Writing Irish will be on hand to keep you updated on all the results as they happen.
In what is set to be an explosive night of professional and amateur fights, The Writing Irish is proud to deliver more coverage of local Irish talent looking to pave their way to greatness.
For many, this journey begins in Swords’ well renowned Wright Venue.
For live results of all 22 bouts, be sure to follow this page and for round by round analysis of all the action, head on over to the Twitter page and use the ‘hash tag’ #CRC8 so you don’t miss a thing.
First fight is due up at 5pm (BST).
- Pro K-1 (Lightweight Title) – Damian Kusz (Muay Thai Macroom) vs Damian Darker (Elite Martial Arts)
- Pro K-1 (Heavyweight Title) – Cian ‘Kong” Erraught (SBG Ballina) vs Kajetan Shoma (Chokdee Martial Arts Academy U.K)
- Full Thai (A class Lightweight Title) – Patrick Maughan (Force) vs Scotty John (Origins Muaythai Dublin)
- Full Thai (A class 158lbs) – Tomas Marcisauskas (Skuse Team MuayThai) Vs Mariusz Brozda (Fantom Team Dublin)
- Pro MMA (Bantamweight Title) – Paweł Polityło def. Adam Caffrey via unanimous decison
- Amateur MMA (Super Bantamweight Title) – Richie Stack def. Shane Mullen via unanimous decision
- Amateur MMA (Light-Heavyweight Title) – Karl Riordan def. Liam Hughes via KO (punch) – 0:59, Round 2
10 MINUTE INTERVAL
- Pro K-1 (Catchweight 147lbs) – Vlad Morariu def. John Fetherston via unanimous decision
- Amateur K-1 (Catchweight 132lbs) – Aaron Clarke def. Padraic Cuskelly via unanimous decision
- Amateur K-1 (Catchweight 165lbs) – Andreas Binder def. Fabio Chuairi via TKO (referee stoppage due to strikes) – 0:57, Round 3
- Amateur K-1 (Catchweight 165lbs) – David Ola def. Albin Morkowski via unanimous decision
- Pro K-1 (Catchweight 132lbs) – Eugene Tanjila def. Alan McCormack via TKO (referee stoppage) – 1:10, Round 2
- Amateur MMA (Welterweight) – Micheàl Prendergast def. Dawid Wisnios via split decision
- Amateur MMA (Lightweight) – Carl Byrne def. Sean McConnell via submission (armbar) -0:35, Round 1
- Amateur MMA (Lightweight) – Graham Sheehan def. Andrea Chala via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Amateur MMA (Bantamweight) – Eoghan Chelmiah def. Darren Kirwan via TKO (punches) – 2:21, Round 1
- Amateur MMA (Welterweight) – Solomon Simon def. Eoin Kelly via TKO (punches) – 0:37, Round 3
- Amateur (MMA Featherweight) – Dave Phelan def. Colm McGiolla Mhir via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Amateur K1 (Catchweight 158lbs) – Ross Cummins def. Ritchie Wynne via majority decision
- Amateur K-1 (Catchweight 163lbs) – Adam Shelley def. Ernest K. Ashman via unanimous decision
- Amateur K-1 (Welterweight) – Padraig Bracken def. Robert Barrett via majority decision (Motonari Team)
- Amateur K-1 (Catchweight 160lbs) – Evan McCann def. David Karczewski via TKO (body shot) – 2:00, Round 2