UFC 226 is finally upon us and you can follow all the action across The Writing Irish platforms.
UFC 226 gets underway tonight from Las Vegas, Nevada and you can keep up to date with all the action from midnight (BST)
The action begins on UFC Fight Pass from midnight and is followed by televised prelims from 1am on BT Sport 2. The main card gets underway from 3am and will also air on BT Sport 2.
You can keep up to date with all the results right here on the website. Round by round analysis of each fight will be live on Twitter once the action gets underway.
Main Card (3am BST):
- Daniel Cormier def. Stipe Miocic via KO (punches) – 4:33, Round 1- for undisputed UFC heavyweight title
- Derrick Lewis def. Francis Ngannou via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Mike Perry def. Paul Felder via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Anthony Pettis def. Michael Chiesa via submission (armbar) – 0:52, Round 2
- Khalil Rountree def. Gokhan Saki via KO (punches) – 1:36, Round 1
Prelims (1am BST):
- Paulo Costa def. Uriah Hall via KO (uppercut) – 2:38, Round 2
- Raphael Assuncao def. Rob Font via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Drakkar Klose def. Lando Vannata via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Curtis Millender def. Max Griffin via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Fight Pass Prelims (Midnight BST):
- Dan Hooker def. Gilbert Burns via KO (punches) – 2:28, Round 1
- Emily Whitmire def. Jamie Moyle via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)