SBG Tullamore are hosting a 22 fight card with a range of disciplines on show including grappling, K-1 and MMA.
The Tullamore Court Hotel is the setting for what is likely to be an exciting night of fights as the future stars of Irish mixed martial arts seek to catch the eye on a very competitive card.
In the featured MMA bout, Ben Grimes (1-0) looks to improve upon his first amateur victory over Paul Barrett (0-1)
The SBG Tullamore fighter earned himself an impressive unanimous decision win last year at Battlezone FC 17.
In front of him is Cork native, Adham Shaban (2-0) who is a tricky ground game fighter and looks to make it a third straight victory in a row.
Both know that a significant victory will propel either man to the next level.
Also, featuring on the card is the Wimp 2 Warrior finale as 14 combatants who undertook a challenge to learn new skills put it all on the line in front of an expectant Tullamore crowd.
With 22 fights on the card, it’s sure to be an explosive night of action and is not to be missed.
Whether you’re in the venue or elsewhere, you can be sure that you won’t miss a single moment of the action.
As usual, you can follow along with all the action via the various Writing Irish platforms.
Round by round analysis of each fight will take place over on Twitter with live results as they happen right here from 6pm (BST)
Evolution Fighting Championship 6: Card
- Adham Shaban def. Ben Grimes via unanimous decision
- Michael Pendergast def. Sean Power via submission (rear naked choke) – Round 1
- Andrew Barrett def. Tomas O’Dwyer via TKO (punches) – Round 2
- Adam Darby def. Karl Gallagher via submission (triangle choke) – Round 2
- Conor Saunders def. Liam McLoughlin ia TKO (punches) – Round 2
- Amadeo Visocchi vs Craig Crowley – Scrapped Fight
- Conor Parle def. Dean Finnegan via KO (body shot) – Round 3
- Dawid Rusniak def. Owen McDonald via unanimous decision
- Peter Deane def. Tommy Griffin via unanimous decision
Wimp 2 Warrior
- Keith Devine def. Darren Murray via unanimous decision
- Willie O’Connell def. Tom Owens via KO (punches) – Round 1
- Larry Carroll def. Damien Gleeson via unanimous decison (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Gareth Healy def. Jimmy Buckley via unanimous decision
- Paddy Dunne def. Ed Finnerty via TKO (punches) – Round 1
- Sharon Davern def. Ginny Breslin via unanimous decision
- Lynn Johnson def. Nicole O’Kelly via TKO (punches) – Round 1
- Arran McGowan def. Shane Deegan via referee decision
- Cathal Nash def. Max via referee decision
- Kyle Redmond def. Kon Fennelly via submission (triangle choke)
- Shane Smith def. Josh Mulligan via referee decision
- Dion O’Keefe def. Andy Cash via referee decision
- Jack Dolan def. Jake Crowley via referee decision
- Michael Davern def. Christopher Looman via referee decision